Saturday, August 15, 2009

Luciana Salazar as new Vivid Girl ?

Vivid really needs to make an offer to Luciana Salazar to become a Vivid Girl! This woman is beautiful! She is a famous model in Latin America and supposedly a sex tape has leaked with her recently. I couldn't find the tape, but there were hundreds of thousands of searches on her in the last few days. Obviously people really want to see her do some hardcore! Up until now she has only done very softcore nude modelling (T&A) and a few B-movie film roles. I think she would jump at the opportunity to work for Vivid and become really famous and make a lot more money. This girl is built for porn! I have no doubt that she would instantly become one of your top three girls. Steve Hirsch needs to track her down and make her an offer A.S.A.P !

No comments:

Post a Comment